Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wrap Up - Week 47

Dear Members,

Two weeks until the new program!!!!

Did you physically rehearse your Thanksgiving meal?

Did you use the Thanksgiving cheat sheet?

Do you know your portions?

How will you spend your 35 weekly points allowance?

Don't forget you have lower point choices of traditional foods.

You will find them at www.weightwatchers.com

2 comments:

Restless Barb said...

Hey Paula and everybody.

Sorry about the Grandma from the North identity -- I set that up for my grandkids and don't know how to switch it for different blogs.

I know you want comments, so here I am! I just read through the whole blog. Congratulations on your effort!

We talked about Thanksgiving today, but I didn't contribute to that part during the meeting. We're visiting the kids for thanksgiving, and your kids don't usually push food on you. My daughter-in-law is very health conscious, so it will be no problem.

Have you looked at the sushi at Trader Joe's? It's in the refrigerated case where the ready-made foods are, to the left when you enter. They have a California Roll sushi made with brown rice. It's a good core food. I calculated the points once, but lost the piece of paper. I will try to check it out again, but if you get there first you might want to look at it.

Enjoying Twilight Zone
Barb Crowley

Paula said...

Great that you have an awesome family support system!
Yes, I have tried the sushi at Trader Joe's. I don't remember the points either. My daughter likes to check out www.calorieking.com if she's misplaced a label. You can find most foods, even name brands, on their site. Thank you so much for reading Barb. I do really like the photo, but you have to get an updated photo of the new-slimmer-you!