Dear Members,
In these first few weeks of the year, you may have piled your New Year's Res lists full of wonderful goals and items you've always meant to finish or begin. Congratulations!
As the glow of the holidays pass you may be wondering how you are going to accomplish all of it.
Or possibly you didn't even create a list to begin with. "My New Year's Resolution? Not to make one! Then I won't be disappointed when I don't finish all I set out to do."
Whoa there....Give yourself a break.
Whether you've made a list or not, goal setting, no matter what time of year is a great way to keep your life in perspective as well as motivate you.
Come to the meetings this week and we will discuss...
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple & Sustainable
We have a new program and what better time to weed out the mental cobwebs, clear the runway, and open your mind to new possibilities and chances to reach for your winning outcomes.
Better still accomplish those goals by breaking them down into simple, specific, achievable steps.
See you this week!!!
Since the holidays are over and the weather seems to be cooperating, we are on our regular meeting schedule. This includes those of you at WWU. Your series continues on Thursday and runs through to the third Thursday of this month. At that time a new series will begin.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment