Much is misunderstood about carbohydrates.
We often think about bread and pasta, instead of also including: fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Many of us think about carbohydrates as "Red Light" foods: cakes, cookies, chips. These all are highly-processed carbohydrates.
Complex carbohydrates are whole grains and filling foods that help us maintain control and stay satisfied longer.
How are doing with the Walk It Challenge that Weight Watchers is offering. Let me know about any questions you have including issues with signing up online. There have been updates created on the site to make it easier.
Don't forget the other options of exercise. We have local outlets like trails and parks, also gyms that include human beings ready to take your questions and give you guidance along the way. Please ask me about those options. I know of some great deals being offered to Weight Watcher Members. You can check my previous posts - free trail maps, links at the side of the blog and the WW punch card at Butterfly for women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another option is to get a dog. Yes a big responsibility, but if you are a good mommy...like Paula...you take them for a walk or two every day and guess what...YOU ARE WALKING too...it is great for both you and the dog...a double WIN! I know I wouldn't walk as much if it weren't for my Lucy.
Deb you are oh so right. On those days you think " oh I don't want to get out there and walk" you see those happy faces on your dogs and you can't say no. They love it and you do too. Think about what great thing you are doing for yourself and your pets and the bond you have with them. It's a WIN-WIN !!!!!!!!
I have a little dog who loves to walk anywhere anytime. Keep us both very busy.
Post a Comment