Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 17 - Roundup - Truths and Myths About Carbs

I hope we were able to help you learn about the good choices, when it comes to carbohydrates.

Yes, carbohydrates are a part of the Weight Watcher Program; a very important part.

How did understanding the difference between simple and complex carbohydrates help you make healthier choices this past week?

Check out the Filling Food List on the Link's section of this blog. Print it out and put it on the fridge. You will have a great resource for the best carbohydrate choices that will help you lose weight.

1 comment:

Traci B said...

Making good choices when it comes to carbs is important to me because I love them to much to go without them! I am always on the lookout for better carb options - one of my favorites if Thomas Better Start Light english muffins - 100 calories; 1 gram fat and 8 g fiber - only 1 point!