Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 21 Preview - Motivating Strategies

When members begin losing weight, their motivators and commitments are usually strong, because they have a strong sense of how they no longer want to be.

As time goes on however, many drop out of Weight Watchers before they reach their goal weight. Others regain their weight after becoming Lifetime Members.

When asked why? They often say, "I lost my motivation."

When referring to "motivation", members are speaking of whatever inspires them to do the things necessary to reach their weight goal and stay there.

While "Last Straw Incidents" are important to get started or sustaining motivation, you need to focus on the good feelings you'll get when you achieve what you do want, which inspires you to take the necessary steps to achieve it.

This the "Motivating Strategy" in Tools For Living.

This week I'll show you that your motivators and commitment level can change over time.

I'll help you discover what will motivate you now and how to use the motivating strategy tool to keep you moving towards what you want.

No comments: