Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's All Good - UK Day 1

Mom and I would like to thank you for all the kind words and thoughts for my Grandfather.

He's doing really well.

He did have internally bleeding and it happened to be a polyp (sp) in his colon. Non-cancerous - thank god!!! This is another good reason to always follow through with your colonoscopy screening appointments!

His blood levels are great and he got the all clear on Thursday afternoon.

So, Friday morning Mom and I were finally excited for the trip.

Please check back for future posts. We'll include photos and fun details.

Mom and I arrived in London in the afternoon and could have sworn we saw Mr. Hungry. We've heard he's been sighted here, but we don't know when he's going to pop up next.

We're staying at a lovely boutique hotel right across the street from Hyde Park. Mom and Dad have visited several times, but this is my first time and I was blown away by the Albert Monument. The park alone was wonderful, it had a flower trail and even parrots just hanging out.

More soon

Heather and Paula

No comments: