Here are those Orowheat Sandwich Thins that a lot of members have mentioned. I found them at Costco and Haggens. They are great for hamburgers or any kind of grilled sandwich as the entire bun or thins are only 1 point.Sunday, July 19, 2009
Food Finds - Sandwich Thins & Mack's Flax
The bread below, is one of the varieties that comes from the Silver Hill's Bakery. Each slice is only 1 point. You can find this bread at most local stores, including the day old bakery store. I always keep several loaves in my freezer (tip: these loaves have no preservatives so keeping them in the freezer or refrigerator is recommended)
Here are those Orowheat Sandwich Thins that a lot of members have mentioned. I found them at Costco and Haggens. They are great for hamburgers or any kind of grilled sandwich as the entire bun or thins are only 1 point.
Here are those Orowheat Sandwich Thins that a lot of members have mentioned. I found them at Costco and Haggens. They are great for hamburgers or any kind of grilled sandwich as the entire bun or thins are only 1 point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the thins! They are pretty versatile! I've used them for burgers, pb & j, and even garlic bread!
Post a Comment