Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Food Finds - Better'n Peanut Butter - Trader Joe's

This could be a Red Light Food for some people:



Peanut Butter



I've found a lower point choice for Peanut Butter.



Better'n Peanut Butter is



Serving Size: 2 Tbs.



100 Calories

2 Grams of Fat

2 Grams of Fiber



So, that equals 2 points for 2 Tbs.



To compare...If you have 2 Tbs. of Adam's Peanut Butter (which is way better for you than Skippy or one of those FYI) it's 5 points!!!



Better'n is mixture of peanut, soy and defatted peanut flour.



It's got a great taste.



The jar says 85% less fat, low sodium and 40% less calories than regular peanut butter.



For some reason I cannot upload a photo, AGAIN, this week.



I found this item at Trader Joe's, but if you want to take a look, check out their website:



http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/

No comments: