Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 8 - Make your kitchen wt. loss friendly

The 2010 Challenge is moving fast . I am so proud of all of you for sticking with it. I think we are all learning alot from these challenges. I hope everyone got the opportunity to go out to eat this past week and make the best possible choices for you.
This week is really where it's at. The home kitchen where everyone gathers, eats and finds what they will eat for the day.
Come to the meeting to get tips on point saving foods, good snack options, and ideas that other members have used to be successful. Keeping a healthy kitchen with good choices for you will help you make wt. loss progress but also help your family to learn how to eat healthier.
Don't forget about the final OPEN HOUSE this Saturday, Feb. 27th 1-4 PM. Please come and get your gift and put your name in for a drawing for great prizes. We will have vendors with WW friendly services for you to enjoy.
See you in the meetings!!!!!

No comments: