Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walk- It Challenge

I am looking for a member or two from each of my meetings to head a 5 k walk for their meeting. Some of the training could be done together as a group which would really solidify our meeting group and the buddy system. I can make the center available if you would like to meet prior to the start of our meeting time to walk. So I'm putting out a"shout out" to someone for Mon, Tues, 5:00 PM time.



This could be more fun than hula hooping at the center.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

Your poem that you read at Tuesday's (4/13) 12:30 meeting was excellent! I would love to read it again as I'm sure others would too. Would you/could you post it on your blog?

~Carol

Traci B said...

Thanks to the Walk-It Challenge Training Guide I've been able to figure out the distance of my route that I jog - YEAH! I've been wondering what the mileage is for a long time - it's through Whatcom Falls Park (not exactly a place I can drive the route to find out the mileage!!) The Guide gave the following website www.mapmywalk.com that I was able to use. It's 2.61 miles, so if I add half a mile to my route it's a 5K!