Looking forward to this new experience. It has been another busy trip in the big apple. It makes me a little homesick for Bellingham. I so enjoy the visit but I am on audio/ visual overload when I am here.
I will also be missing my son and my grand dogs. I am going to concentrate on the day and enjoy every part of it today. In fact I am taking it easy today so I will be ready for the late night ahead.

Lots of publicity for the movie and the products all over town.

Who could resist this face?This is Parker who will be on the show "Rescue Highway" on Animal Planet next month.
Tomorrow will be my last day in the city. I will try to blog the party info before I get on the plane. If not I will as soon as I return.
I hope you all have been training for the 5k coming up on June 5 @ noon in Fairhaven. I feel I have my edge and need to keep up the momentum on my return. Look out here I come. See you Saturday at the Center.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment