Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Monday, March 14, 2011

How do I figure portions when I eat out?

We talk about this a lot as we all enjoy eating out. This is how I do it.
One of my favorite places to eat is Mi Mexico. I love to order #28. This is a chicken enchilada with a tomatillo sauce. The two enchiladas come with whole pinto bean and Spanish rice. When you search on e tools for enchiladas you will find the meal for 9 pts. I had 1/2 of this meal and when you divide the meal it is 5 pts. This is how I estimated my half to take home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Paula, you have made me see the boredom of my ways. I might have to give it a go! It looks really good.
Sara

Paula said...

Great. Enjoy.
Miss you!