Dear Members,
Does it some times seem like food pushers are everywhere?
This week we are going to develop strategies, to recognize unsupportive behavior and enlist weight loss saboteurs-support or navigate around them.
Who are your saboteurs?
Why do they sabotage?
How do you get their help, instead?
These are good strategies, not only for Thanksgiving, but for the other holidays that are just around the corner.
Don't forget what your winning outcome is for this time of year.
"Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will help you do it!" - W. Clement Stone
A good way to burn off some of the Thanksgiving extras is to sign up for the Jingle Bell Walk/Run. This event is on December 13th. The run is 5 miles and the walk is 2 miles. Monies donated, go to the Arthritis Foundation. You may sign up online. Please follow this link for more information. Dogs are welcome for you walkers! You will see me there with Meg and Oliver with their bells on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay Paula, I did it, I made it through this blog stuff, now on to Thanksgiving!! My focus will be on well, staying focused! On the best decisions for my health. I will be away from the stress in my home to stress in another state, I'm gonna hang on to my water bottle and take walks with the dogs. I already checked, and there aren't any meetings Friday or Saturday where I am going, but I am going to be strong, it is only a few days. I missed WI on Monday, but this blog helped so much! Feel connected. See you next week, have a great holiday, and the blog looks great! Thanks, Elizabeth
Good for you for checking on meetings in another area while you are away on vacation! That's a BRAVO Star for you! Great strategies. Drink your water, fills you up and get in those activity points. I'm proud of you! Paula
Post a Comment