I LOVE the Weight Watchers Ice Creams! They are so great, I love being able to eat treats and still stay within my points!
Yummy - thank you so much - guilt free indulgence!!!!! Catherine Nichols
thanks for doing this blog! i like the posts, it is another way for me to keep my mind on ww during the week. i love ww frozen novelties. i think they taste amazing and i have a hard time not using all of my points each day on them ;)
YES!!!!!!!! To all who commented-We can have great treats and be on program too.Let us all know about the favorites that are out there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the Weight Watchers Ice Creams! They are so great, I love being able to eat treats and still stay within my points!
Yummy - thank you so much - guilt free indulgence!!!!! Catherine Nichols
thanks for doing this blog! i like the posts, it is another way for me to keep my mind on ww during the week.
i love ww frozen novelties. i think they taste amazing and i have a hard time not using all of my points each day on them ;)
YES!!!!!!!! To all who commented-
We can have great treats and be on program too.
Let us all know about the favorites that are out there.
Post a Comment