Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Food Finds - WW Chocolate Chip Soft Cookies

Call me Cookie Monster. I love cookies. This last week I found a good one at Target that is 1 point!


Weight Watcher's Chocolate Chip Soft Cookies - they include 4 grams of fiber.


C is for COooookkkieeeeessssssssssss!


Remember to share YOUR food finds with me and your fellow members. Knowledge is power and it also tastes great too.


3 comments:

Janet said...

Trader Joe's Breaded Chicken! 2 pieces for 3 points! I keep a bag in the freezer at work and microwave them for a few minutes and then put them in the toaster oven on broil to crisp them up. That and a big salad and a little yogurt feels pretty decadent.

Dawn said...

I love the Cookies I have a weakness for cookies, and these are so good well worth eating.

Paula said...

Keep it up!!!!!!
I want to know what you all are eating out there. We have alot of success and I know you have some great food finds.