Internal (Tools For Living -ask me for handouts)
-Learn From Experience
-Anchoring
-Mental Rehearsing
External (Helpful Habits)
-Take Care of Yourself
-Eat Satisfying Foods
-Manage Your Environment
-Attend Weight Watcher Meetings
We will go into both strategies further in the meeting this week.
For further reading, check up to date professional articles about the psychology of weight loss at the weight watcher.com website under SCIENCE CENTER.
***INTRODUCING***SPRING FEVER CHALLENGE***Monday/Tuesday Center Members
For those of you that would like to participate, please see me at check in for your Game Sheet!
Each challenge has a corresponding points value. These challenges are based on your Weight Watcher Program. This is a fun way to gauge your progress and increase your knowledge of the program.
Achieve your Goal and LOSE WEIGHT IN THE PROCESS!
You will be asked to mark your game sheets via the honor system and return them to me at the end of the 8 week challenge.
Prizes will be be drawn for first, second, and third places based on the total points calculated and earned.
Prizes include: A Super Relaxation Experience, The Ultimate Shoppers Basket, The True Blue Member Gift Set.
Below is a copy of what your game sheet will look like. Please ask me for your game sheet upon check in!
If this is as successful as I think it will be, we will do more of these and I will extend them to my "At Work" and Fairhaven Fitness Members in future.
Have Fun!!
2 comments:
I am really looking forward to the Spring Fling Challenge! This is right up my alley - I am a list maker and enjoy marking off completed items. The benefit to this list is that as I complete it, I'll be moving toward a healthier me! Thanks Paula for keeping us inspired -
Thank you Paula- I really appreciate your posting the notes from the meeting. I'll probably continue to take notes at the meetings, but it's helpful to know I can refer to the blog too. And, it will be helpful to review older posts.
Post a Comment