Dear Members,
Please check out the links to the right side of the blog.
I've added 1 new one link - The Yoga Workshop. Holley Bennett, instructor. She is new to Bellingham, but not new to yoga. She will be opening a location soon, but in the meantime check out her website for class locations.
I'm currently taking Yoga 1A with her. It's an 6 week course and it takes you from the basic postures and meditation - focusing on stretching and care for your body. The following sessions will increase with more movement, postures and knowledge about yoga.
We have a new option for exercise in Bellingham - Fitness Fanatics. I ran into them while walking Boulevard Park a couple weekends ago, but didn't know it was open to the public. They are a group of -fitness fanatics - and it's FREE to join. They meet in the outdoors and "...focus is always on proper form and fundamental techniques behind proven exercise philosophy". They do not currently have a website so for more info you may contact the manager Tess Whitten - Marsh at tesswm@woodstone.net and Jesse Johns at spartancampfitness@hotmail.com
I found a little article on them in the Bellingham Herald - check out www.thebellinghamherald.com look up Fitness Fanatics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dreyers no sugar add fruit bars... they are zero points for one! If you need two it is just one point! They are very refreshing in the warm weather and they taste great!
Enjoy,
Jessica
Post a Comment