
First, I'd like to start of this week by sharing with you a milestone of my own...
I have now been with Weight Watchers International for 25 years!!! Last weekend, we had a celebration.
My gift from Weight Watchers is coming and IT IS JEWELRY!!! I'll show you when it gets here.
....now on to....Week 42 - Be Healthy Part 1
Riddle:
"I can unlock the door to not just weight loss, but also an overall healthy lifestyle. What am I?"
Question:
"What does a healthy lifestyle look like to you?"
"Feel like?"
Come this week and find out about a "Healthy Lifestyle".
Also, we will reveal the total weight loss for our LOSE FOR GOOD campaign.
Before I reveal the total....I will ask you to guess the weight of the food we've collected at our center. Once the food is weighed a PRIZE will be given to the person who's guess is closest to the actual pounds.
1 comment:
Congratulations on 25 years of helping people! That is pretty great.
This is Rachael, I used to come to the Tue evening meeting w/my Mom Edie. I cancelled my membership and stopped coming - got a postcard from you guys.
Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE WW and will be back, but I am currently pregnant (just passed the 12 week mark) so I'm taking a little break. I will definitely be back after the baby is born!
Post a Comment