Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wraps And Chocolate- Food Find October 19, 2008

This is my first installment of Food Finds. Where I share with you some great food ideas I've found at our local grocery and specialty food stores. These items are points or core friendly and obviously tastes great.


This is a tortilla wrap I found at the Bakerview Fred Meyer's. It was located with the other tortillas in the ethnic food aisle. One wrap is 100 calories, 3 grams of fat and 12 grams of fiber. Remember you can only count 4 grams of fiber, but think of the bonus 8 grams you get for your health! This had really good flavor and holds together well. Great bread substitute. Figure out the points!





This is really a great chocolate treat for 1 point! Individually wrapped. This comes in dark chocolate and milk chocolate. 9 sticks to a box. I found this item at Walgreens in the candy aisle. One satisfies your chocolate fix.



No comments: