Paula

Paula
See You At The Center

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Food Finds -Fruit and Breakfast Sandwich

Weight Watcher's Smart Ones Morning Express - Stuffed Breakfast Sandwich
(Egg whites, Cheese, Bacon and Veggies)

There are two hot sandwiches per box;5 points per sandwich.

Microwave them for aproximately 2 minutes in the sleeve provided to get a crisp crust. (Similar to Hot Pockets, but a great alternative!)

Gone are the excuses like, "I don't have time for breakfast."

You can eat it on the run or cook it at the office.

My father and I tried these this morning and really enjoyed them.

What is in your fruit bowl?
Remember save money by purchasing fruits in season!!!

Well, in my fruit bowl, I have Gala Organic Apples. They are crisp and delicious.

There are also two kinds of pears, which are inexpensive right now. (I purchased all my fruit this week from Fred Meyer's) The green ones are Bartlett, and the brown one is Bosc. Both have distinct flavors. I've discovered I really enjoy the Bosc, because not only are they sweet, but they have a hint of spice.

Also, another inexpensive fruit choice are the boxes of Satsumas.

Do you know how many Satsumas equal 1 point?!


No comments: