This week is about learning to nurture yourself in non-food ways.
What types of simple, pleasurable activities generate self-appreciation?
What sorts of activities make YOU feel really good?
What nurturing activities might help you learn or realize something important for your weight loss process?
Do you ever ask yourself, "Why did I do that?"
If it's not hunger, why do we turn to food?
This week we are going to explore the WHY's and what we can do instead, by using the REFRAMING tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paula - This was the biggest AHA! minute I've had since joining in January! I spent a lot of time last night thinking about how I can nurture myself in those times of anxiety and stress without the pizza slice. I'm going to spend more time in my art studio and squeeze my puppy more.
Thanks,
-Janet M.
Sounds like a really great way to nurture yourself. Finding things we really enjoy, that make us feel good is the best way to nurture ourselves.
Way to go Girl!
Paula
Post a Comment