Welcome Members!
This is my experimental blog. I created this blog to stretch out the information provided in the weekly meetings. We only really have a half an hour together each week. There is so much to talk about and share.
This blog is not open to the general public. I have asked only Weight Watcher Members to join our blog, therefore providing you with a conversational environment similar to that at the our meeting centers.
As in our meetings, here in the blog, I encourage your feedback, questions and suggestions. So, please comment, comment comment. Share with one another! That's what our weekly meetings are about and I hope that this blog will be an extension of that creative and beneficial dialogue. Also, this will assist me in providing you content that you are really interested in reading.
Right now, I will share with you a summary or wrap up of the past week's meeting topic and give you a preview for the coming week. I will share with you food finds: foods found at our grocery and specialty stores here in Whatcom County. I will also give you more information about what you see at our meeting centers, like what new products are in, and what's happening.
Paula's Class Schedule
See me Monday at 5:00pm and Tuesday at 5:00pm at our Birchwood Center.
If you are closer to the Southside of town, Fairhaven Area, I also lead a class on Tuesday at Noon at Fairhaven Fitness.
For those of you employed with the City of Bellingham and Whatcom County you can see me on Wednesday at Noon.
For those of you employed with Western Washington University, I will see you on Thursdays at Noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paula, Mike and I will miss our meeting as we will be attending my Christmas party. It is a potluck so we try to make good choices. Keep the momentum going. See you at the club or next week for sure.
Dawn,
Look forward to seeing you next week.
Post a Comment